This is a complete replacement roll cage kit for your Jeep CJ-7. It was carefully designed for maximum foot room and visibility and to fit with a factory hard or soft top. Yes, it has head room for passengers to ride in the back seat too!
It is made from heavy wall 1-3/4″ D.O.M. (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing and includes all new heavy duty 3/16″ thick brackets to mount the cage to your Jeeps tub and provide maximum protection to you and your passengers in the event of a roll over.
Kit includes new bungs to mount the factory seat belts (if you choose to re-use factory type seat belts).
Another BIG plus: the kit ships to you by UPS to avoid expensive truck freight.
- Cage kit ties all the way to the floor and still allows you to use factory hard doors.
- The BEST foot clearance on the market, with GenRight dash to floor stanchions.
- Stanchions are 2 pieces so the cage can be removed for paint or powder coat.
- Lower leg stanchion also reinforces the tub by bolting through the lower door hinge.
- Tough 1-3/4″ DOM cage steel tubing.
- All new laser cut and CNC bent 3/16″ brackets.
- 6 point mounting.
- Includes new mounting hardware.
- All the tubes are cut and mitered to fit together (some trimming may be required if your Jeep is not showroom perfect), you just need a welder to put it all together!
- Detailed installation instructions are included with the kit.
- This kit is sold un-welded – required welding by the end user.
- This KIT requires complete removal of the stock roll bar (and most of the interior).
- If using full hard doors, you will have to clearance the door where it meets the 3/16″ thick stanchion plate at the dash.
- After welding, the cage it is possible to remove the cage for powder coating.