Synergy Front Lower Control Long Arms for 10-13 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 trucks 18mm at axle are designed to use in conjunction with Synergy 8581 Dodge Long Arm Brackets
- Synergy Front Long Arm Lower Control Arms for Dodge 1500 / 2500/3500 4x4 trucks
- Designed to be used in conjunction with 8581 Synergy Dodge Long Arm Brackets.
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Made from high quality crush resistant 2X.25 Wall 1026 DOM tubing
- Arms are designed and manufactured to maximize ground clearance
- The arms will allow the use of OEM wheels with larger tires without the requirement of an additional wheel spacer
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality.
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve/Pinch Bolt Assy: for adjustment of control arm length without removing control arm mounting bolt
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Sold as a complete pair
- 10-13 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
- 10-12 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4
Note: Synergy 8565 Cam Bolt Eliminators recommended for increased strength and extended bushing life