2.5 Inch Lift Kit W/Remote Reservoir Shocks Overland System Stage 2 07-Pres Wrangler JK Unlimited 4 Door
- Complete Bolt in System
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Improved Off-Road Performance
- Caster Correcting High Clearance Front Lower Control Arms
- Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- Sport Tuned Remote Reservoir 2.0 RRD Spec'd 2.0 Prodigy Shocks
- 33 inch or 35 inch Inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
- (4) long travel functional multi rate coil springs
- (4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy remote reservoir shocks
- (1) Double adjustable front track bar made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joint
- (2) High clearance adjustable front lower control arms made of 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket
- (4) Long travel front stainless steel brake lines
- (1) Pair of front sway bar straps
- (2) Adjustable sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- (4) Extended Bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions.
We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 12.5 inch wide tires.
For 2012 and newer models an aftermarket front driveshaft with 2 inch O.D. steel tubing is recommended, but not required.