For fabricators and suspension system builders. Currie Johnny Joints offer 30 degrees of unrestricted movement in any direction as compared to 22 degrees on a common heim joint. The bushings in the Johnny Joint rod ends are made with a high-density, tough 88 urethane that encases the inner ball. It is a very durable material, and is impervious to weather. The special center ball is heat-treated steel for extra strength, features a 7/16 inch Thru bolt hole, and a 2 inch mounting width. The outer shell is .180 inch DOM tubing, and is fitted with a zerk fitting for external greasing. Retaining washers are heat-treated steel.
- 2 Inch Johnny Joint Rod End - Externally Greased
- Offers 30 Degrees Of Unrestricted Movement In Any Direction
- 2 Inch x .4375 Inch Heat-Treated Steel Ball Encased With Tough 88 Urethane
- 2 Inch Mounting Width With 7/16 Inch Thru Bolt Hole
- Outer Shell is .180 Inch D.O.M. Steel And Fitted With Zerk Fitting
- Bare Finish
- Sold As Each