Our 3.5 inch Rock Runner System is the ultimate trail suspension for Wrangler JK owners period! The steering geometry has been engineered to provide you with stock on highway handling characteristics. What makes this long arm system stand out above all the rest is the Revolutionary Independent Three Link conversion. This has become a Rock Krawler Suspension trade mark. All of our Jeep Long Arm systems feature this very same design up front.
On the new Wrangler JK's we used it in the rear as well so no gas tank modifications would be required. The Independent Three Link has been proven as the best suspension design for high articulation demands while maintaining precise street control. There is no limit to what you can do with the 3.5 Rock Runner Long Arm System. No detail has been overlooked. The rear features adjustable anti-squat so you can tune your JK for your off-road pleasure. All the lower control arms are adjustable, have high clearance and are made from 2 inch O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel for extreme use. We provide you with even the little things such as heavy duty rear lower control arm mounts with integrated coil over mounts, sway bar mounts and skids. Like all other X Factor Mid Arm and Long Arm Systems for the Wrangler JK, the rear axle has been moved back 1 inch to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners.
The big bonus of this system is the inclusion of massive long travel coil over shocks! The RRD Spec'd Prodigy coil over assemblies feature a true dual rate coil assembly for improved off-road ability with massive off camber gains! The adjustability of height both allows you to dial in the stance of your JK just as you want it.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- Unbelievable Off-Road Performance
- Independent 3 Link Conversion (100 percent Bind Free Suspension)
- Best in Class Ground Clearance and Cross Over Angles
- Adjustable Rear Anti-Squat
- In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Arm making Alignment a Snap
- Massive 12 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs Up Front
- Massive 10 inch Travel 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs in the Rear
- PRO Front Sway Bar Disconnects/Extended Links
- PRO Rear Extended Sway Bar Links
- Repositions the Rear Axle Back up to 1 inch Over Stock
- 35 inch Tires (OEM Fenders)
- Up to 38 inch Tires (Flat Fenders)
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
- (4) Tuned 2.625 RRD Spec'd Prodigy coil over shock assemblies
- (8) Weld on coil over mounts
- (4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0 inch O.D. 7/16 wall dom steel
- (2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble Joints
- (4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (2) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
- (1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
- (1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
- (1) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
- (1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
- (2) Rear extended sway bar links
- (4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
- (1) Pair of sway bar straps
- (2) Extended rear bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions
- Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Coil Over Mounts, Long Arm Mounts is required.
- Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
- Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
- Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
- Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
- Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
- Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
- Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
- We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 35 inch tall tires.
- We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch/38 inch tall tires.
- The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.