The Rock Krawler JK 3.5 inch X-Factor Long Arm Stretch System is the best performing trail suspension for JK owners looking to run up to 38 inch tall tires with flat fenders. This system features the Rock Krawler Independent Three Link Conversion. The Independent Three Link's 100 percent bind free design has proven its self to be the best choice for those looking for maximum articulation while maintaining a factory like highway ride and tight handling.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance.
The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2 inch O.D. 7/16 Wall DOM steel and built for abuse. The JK X-Factor Stretch Systems re positions the rear axle back 3 inch to yield a perfect 99 inch wheelbase. The 99 inch wheelbase is a great compromise for those looking to gain a little wheelbase for improved climbing ability, but not loose too much cross over ability while maintaining the vehicle 50 states street legal. This system comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) 2.0 RRD Spec'd Prodigy shocks
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0 inch O.D. 7/16 wall DOM steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 inch solid alloy steel with Anti-Wobble joints
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
(2) High misalignment double adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 inch solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(2) Rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(2) Weld on offset rear axle spring pads
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(1) Pair of sway bar straps
(4) Extended bump stops, hardware and detailed instructions
The X Factor Stretch System is designed for flat fender and stretch rear corner use. This will require body work.
Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Long Arm Mounts is required.
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
We typically recommend 4.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 33 inch and 35 inch tall tires.
We typically recommend 3.5 inch of back spacing on rims for 37 inch/38 inch tall tires.
The rear upper third link is designed around standard low pinion rear axles. When ordering for high pinion rear axles please contact us directly so we can ensure proper fitment as best as possible.
Sign up for new product releases, and event information!