Call for Availability
The Rock Krawler development team decided to design an off the shelf system for the JK Wrangler, tough enough to pre-run the toughest Off-Road races or help you build the baddest mall krawler on the planet, a suspension system that performs flawlessly off road without sacrificing on road handling. The Rock Racer system was designed for speed. Both the bypass and coil-over shocks feature a remote reservoirs to minimize fade & maximize shock travel. The coil overs are a true dual rate setup with transition rings for height and cross over adjustment. The 3 tube bypass shocks are externally adjustable with (1) compression, (1) rebound and (1) free bleed lead screw. You can dial in the stance, ride, handling and performance you desire with simple adjustments.
(2) 12 inch Travel Tuned 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Front Shocks
(2) 12 inch Travel Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Front Shocks
(2) 8 inch Travel Tuned 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir Coil Over Rear Shocks (Trailing Arm Mounted)
(2) 10 inch Travel Tuneable 2.625 RRD Racing Remote Reservoir 3 Tube Bypass Rear Shocks (Trailing Arm Mounted)
(4) Weld-on Upper Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(4) Weld-on Lower Coil Over/Bypass Mounts
(6) Remote Reservoir Mounts
(2) Fabbed Front Lower Control Arms
(1) In Vehicle Adjustable Front Upper Control Arm
(1) Front Upper Long Arm Mounting Bracket Kit
(1) Front Double Adjustable Track Bar
(1) Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket
(1) Pro Series Drag Link
(2) Rear Fabbed Trailing Arms
(1) Fabbed Reverse Triangulated Rear Upper Wishbone
(2) Weld-on Rear Axle Wishbone mounts
(2) Front Adjustable Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
(2) Sway Bar Link Retaining Straps
(2) Long Travel Stainless Steel Brake Lines
All Hardware & Instructions
67.75 WMS & 3.5 inch Backspaced Wheels or 69.75 WMS and 4.5 inch Backspaced Wheels. Low Pinion Rear Axles are a Requirement.
Must have axles with WMS of 67 3/4 inch with 3.5 inch back spaced wheels or functional equivalents
Must have a low pinion rear axle (fabbed 9's are excellent choices)
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
Removal of the coil spring and shock mounts off the frame are required.
Removal of the OEM lower shock mount off the axle is required.
Remove of the coil spring mounts off the axle is required.
Major exhaust rerouting required.
Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
Rear stretch corners required to accommodate 6 inch rear stretch
Knowledge of suspension setups and welding skills are required
Knowledge of suspension tuning is highly recommended
Recommend adding a Currie Anti Rock long travel rear sway bar assembly.
Fabbing in bump stops is required so you do not bend the rear upper link around the cross member or shove the rear upper axle mounts through the floor. Air bumps are preferred.
Sign up for new product releases, and event information!