5.5 Inch Long Arm Lift Kit Triple Threat W/Shocks Stg 1 07-Pres Wrangler JKU from Rock Krawler. The 5.5 Triple Threat system features a front end design that can function as a full 4 link for high speed fun in the sand or the extremely flexy independent 3 link for extreme trail use! The best part is you get to choose! All Rock Krawler upper control arms are full length! No short or mid length upper control arms with compromised geometry. Our geometry is perfect in every way. Our high clearance lower control arms are made of 2 Inch tubular steel and use 1.25 Inch shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection and a Pro Flex Joint at the frame connection for the quietest ride quality out of any suspension system on the market.
This system features the best in class cross over angles and ground clearance. The rear suspension features adjustable anti-squat so you can dial in your JK's suspension to your liking. All of the high clearance lower control arms are made from 2 Inch solid alloy steel and built for abuse. Like all other JK Long Arm Systems the rear axle has been moved back 1 Inch to allow for greater clearance between the tire and factory sliders for Rubicon Owners. This system is completely upgradeable to coil overs and comes with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all hard parts!
(4) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) 2.0 RRD smooth body shocks
(4) High clearance-adjustable lower control arms made of 2.0 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) Double adjustable track bars made from 1.5 Inch solid alloy steel
(4) Long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(3) High misalignment adjustable upper control arms made from 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
(1) Rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(1) Weld on rear axle truss with adjustable anti-squat
(1) Front and rear track bar relocation bracket made from thick laser cut steel
(1) Off-Road pro drag link
(1) Heavy duty passenger side axle mount
(1) Adjustable front sway bar disconnects
(2) Rear extended sway bar links
(4) Long travel stainless steel brakes
(2) Rear coil spring degree wedges
(2) Front spring retainer clips
(4) Extended bump stop pairs, hardware and detailed instructions
Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mount on the driver side is required.
Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. This is recommended to be done prior to the suspension system being installed.
Recommend installing limiting straps to avoid over extension of suspension components after vehicle is all set up.
We typically recommend 3.5 Inch of back spacing on rims for 37 Inch/38 Inch/40 Inch tall tires.
Sign up for new product releases, and event information!