Synergy Jeep TJ/LJ/XJ/ZJ, MJ Heavy Duty Drag Link is bent clear factory axle brackets and is compatible up to 6 inch lifted vehicles. Vehicles over 6 Inch of lift will require a drop pitman arm for compatiblity.
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler (TJ)
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler (LJ)
- 1987-2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
- 1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
- 1987-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of Drag Link length without removing it from the vehicle.
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- 100 percent bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Drag Link is made from 1-3/8 inch 1018 Solid Bar
- Comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 4135-L and 4137-L
- Features our Double Adjuster Sleeve Assembly allowing adjustment of Drag Link length without removal from vehicle
- Abrasive-resistant Powdercoat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Strongest Drag Link on the market!
- Designed to be used with 8121-01 Tie Rod only
Wheel back spacing requirements:
- 15 inch wheel - max 3.75 inch
- 16 inch wheel - max 4.00 inch
- 17 inch wheel - max 4.50 inch
- Minimum of 2 inch front bump stop spacers required
- Fits vehicles with 2-6 inch of lift
- 2-4 inch of Lift must use stock pitman arm
- 4.5 inch-6 inch of Lift must use drop pitman arm