Call for Availability
Long Arm Upgrade 07-Pres Wrangler JK Triple Threat from Rock Krawler.
Our Triple Threat Long Arm Upgrade features a front end design that can function as a full 4 link for high speed fun in the sand or the extremely flexy independent 3 link for extreme trail use. Our high clearance lower control arms are made of 2 Inch solid alloy steel and use 1 Inch shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection and the industry's largest bushing at the frame connection for the quietest ride quality out of any suspension system on the market. All mounting brackets either bolt in place or come with fixtures so placement is perfect prior to welding them on.
(2) high clearance-adjustable front lower control arms made of 2.0 Inch solid alloy steel
(2) high misalignment adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
Front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(2) high clearance-adjustable rear lower control arms made of 2.0 Inch solid alloy steel
(1) high misalignment double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.625 Inch solid alloy steel
(1) rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel
(1) weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat
Rear long arm mounts made from 1/4 Inch thick laser cut steel, hardware and detailed instructions.
Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
Removal of the front upper control arm mounts may be required.
Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. May also be required on the passenger side.
Sign up for new product releases, and event information!