When harsh conditions are an understatement and the only closet anchor point is a mile away you can count on the W.A.S.P. to get you out of that bad spot. This system is designed to work in mud, snow, rocky or loose gravel. The W.A.S.P. has three settings for all the possible soil conditions and is completely adjustable. It is the only system you can count on when you’re wheeling by yourself and get stuck. The W.A.S.P. completely knocks down and comes with a heavy-duty storage bag.
- Three angle settings depending on the soil conditions
- Flexible mast to accommodate any angle
- Solid breaker head to breakthrough the toughest ground
- 40” x 24” x 30” when completely open
- Completely collapsible system and includes a storage bag