The new Smittybilt XRC winches have been thoroughly updated with heavy-duty features for enhanced performance and durability. Ranging from 9,500lb to 17,500 lbs capacities, Smittybilt's XRC Series winches can handle any situation you can get into. Every XRC winch features a Series Wound 6.6 HP motor and a 3-Stage Planetary Gear System with revised gear ratios for increased pulling power and lightning-fast line speeds. Every winch is finished in a rugged UV-Resistant matte black coating with stainless steel hardware and oversized aluminum crossbars to provide you with a great looking system that will last you a lifetime. Every XRC winch includes a heavy duty winch controller, four-way roller fairlead, forged steel tow hook, and a redesigned solenoid box that can be mounted in 3 different positions for maximum versatility.
If you're looking for a winch equipped with a synthetic winch rope, look to the XRC Comp Series for the ultimate in pulling power and performance. A Smittybilt XRC winch is a complete recovery system with the muscle and reliability to bail you out of any situation. Winch includes a Lifetime Mechanical Warranty and 3 Year Electrical Warranty.
- Waterproofing: IP67 Rating
- Fairlead: Hawse
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000Lbs (5,454kgs) single-line
- Remote Control: Included
- Motor: 6.6hp Series Wound
- Recommended Battery: 650CCA Minimum for Winching
- Control: Remote Switch, 12’ (3.7m) lead
- Battery Leads: 25mm, 72"(1.83m)
- Gear Train: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 193.2:1
- Finish: Textured Black
- Weight: 51.0Lbs (23.1Kgs)
- Clutch: Sliding Ring Gear Mounting
- Bolt Pattern: 10.0" x 4.50"
- Brake: Automatic In-Drum
- Overall Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.3" x 6.4" x 9.4"
- Drum Size: Diameter 2.5"
- Cable Type: Synthetic Rope
- Cable: 79’ 3/8" Diameter